
Well we are down to the grind, 10 days left of school. it such an overwhelming thought i can't believe it, i will be done with my second year of school in 10 days!!!! i'm at that half way point and i have no regrets and i can wait for what comes next.
ok, so heres the plan for this summer, God is Great~ i really trusted Him this time to help me put all the variables in order for the summer, and he did!! he never stops surprising me and supporting me. I will be heading Home (Ellensburg) on day 10 with Hannah, i'll hang out in the burg for the month of May, hopefully getting in A LOT of quality time with my family, nephews, and great friends i miss way to bad! Then it gets a little ugly from there, i'm going to a wedding on June 1st but i have to be at the camp (Sugar Pine) i'm working at this summer that day, they said i could come the next day but even then its going to be a close call; I have to go (fly) from Portland OR, where the weddings at to San Fransisco all in the same day i think and then i will be driving the 5 hours from San Fransisco to Sugar Pine this worries me for a variety of reasons, one i want to spend time at the wedding and see all that happen, two God willing my car will survive the drive to San Fransisco with my roommate & family, and then let alone that the drive to the camp! OH i need to trust God so much with this because other wise i will be stuck on the side of the road crying by my self, and really thats the last thing that scares the crap out of me i'm doing it all alone (including GOD!) but no one will be driving with me, no one i know will be at this camp and its new activities i'm not good at, at all. I'm not worried about making friends, thats easy but i don't want to make a fool of my self in front of them! at least i have a month to dwell on this topic, Lord Help! This weekend two of my roommates and i are taking our last trip together for this year, to Eureka, a time to hang out relax and enjoy the beach without all the distractions! I can't wait for this break, but i have so much to do before i leave!
God has really Blessed me this year! i can 't wait to see what other things will happen soon, Thank you Lord & Thank You everyone for your support and prayer in my life, and for this mission trip to Jamaica, it was truly eye opening! I hope one day i can go back. this is something i have been struggling with about missions in my life, every time i go on one i want to go back and i feel that is where my heart is and nowhere else. I took the next step and i'm no a Psychology Major with a Cross-Cultural studies Minor! WOOT!
Jadonn&I eating dinner-the new Missionary!

oh, and please give it up for my beautiful RA (Jadonn) who just passed her Theology/interview to become a CM&A Missionary, I'm living with a Missionary next semester, i'm so soaked for her, i knew she could do it and Jadonn you are going to do wonderful, p.s. i'm so coming to visit you where ever God takes you! This summer mission trip is going to be fantastic you have an amazing team and your going to a beautiful country, even if yo are the oldest God planed that for a reason :)
I'm off to Chapel and to do home work!
God Bless each and everyone of you and i can't wait to see you all. P.s. spread the word that i'm coming home, and i want my e-burg kids back in my life ;)

2 comments:
I could read your comments, and I was excited to hear (read) from you. I hope all is well, and we can't wait to see you in may!
Gemma
Hey just came across your blog, don't know if you are still blogging...seems like it has been a LONG time since your last post, but wanted to say hello, given that we have the same blog name! Kinda cool. Anyway, grace and peace to you!
The Other Wandering Tree
Post a Comment